|maia arson crimew 4cabb69d3a|
pathetic - a shitty path block enhancement mod
does fun things with path blocks!! most likely not the first person to do these things, but it seems like a fun way to get into modding.
- automatically convert often walked over grass/dirt blocks into path blocks
- current plan is at least 5 times walked across in recent x amount of ticks, debounced by x ticks
- automatically converted paths fade back out over time as they become "overgrown"
- very basic MVP implementation as a mixin, with cursed in memory state handling
- blocks that have been walked over 5 times, within any overall timeframe are converted, and tagged as created by the mod