You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
Chat Registration System
A simple chat system for built for maya's livestream. Provides a simple API for user authentication, and chat functions. Frontend & backend code stored here.
- Basic auth API
- Return json instead of string
- "status" shows wether request was succesful or not, either "ok" or "fail"
- "reason" is for more details, mainly just for debugging?
- Basic messaging system
- Finish up
- Use unix timestamp for date
- Finish up
- Switch to using sled database to store users
- Error handling
- Token generation & storage
- Sets cookie
- Store token in json
- Have cookie expire
- Remove old cookie
- Use token for most stuff
- Logout API
- Fail on NULL token
- Set pronouns
- Change pronouns
- make changed_event Enum, use token instead of pin
- Better messaging system
- Various database improvements issue#1
- Improve error handling on write functions
- Allow for asyncronous reading/writing
- Some form of plural support?
- User management (banning, etc.)
- User roles (admin, mod, etc.)
- Commands to affect users issue#2
- Blacklist words from chat/names
- More advanced chat features
- Different types of message events? eg. default, announcement, command
- Types will display differently? eg. announcements pinned to top?
- Have different commands?
- Emote support?